On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 11:31 AM, HariHara Sudhan <h...@emo2.com> wrote:
> They changed from this theme right? -
> http://archive.gamedev.net/archive/index.html

exactly. I didn't get there since i finished to work on the ddraw and
d3d engine (i wrote the first version of the d3d engine. the one in
the svn is the second version)

> I am trying to debug things. However I need a bit of guidance. I made some
> changes to evas_ddraw_main.cpp file in modules->engines->software_ddraw
> folder. Added some printf's
>
> I compiled evas post that. The changes don't reflect still. Am I doing
> something wrong?

or else the printf that you added are not called (that is the
functions that call your printf's are not called). Difficult to say
without the changes

Vincent