On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:03:31 -0600
Esteban Monge <esteban.franci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I have problems with File Manager, after alpha release works good,
> with snapshot 77927, but before alpha releases Filemanager is a blank
> screen.
>
> How I can enable logs for send a report? or more detailed errors?
>
> I am using EFL 1.7.1, Debian Sid and e17 alpha2

This is actually a theme issue, and not all themes have been updated to work
with the new EFM requirements. Since all active authors of themes are likely
aware of this, your best course of action for the moment is one of the
following:

* Wait for the theme to be fixed
* Switch to another theme
* Fix the theme yourself (check out all the "fileman" groups in the edc)