On 15/11/12 01:54, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> no i dont get it. thats my point. right now i'm rummaging thru gtk menus in
> sylpheed. just fine. i am sliding my mouse across the menu bar at the top
> showing and hiding menus one after the other really fast and they ll work and
> show/hide. no missing menus.

I think most of the people that had it had it with "new" (i.e new
versions) distros like arch. I guess you don't get it on your Series 9,
right? It happens to me after a couple of hours, so maybe it has
something to do with dim or whatever.

I really don't have the time to fix it, sorry.

As for the release with huge super-bugs. That's just retarded. E isn't
usable for me in it's current state, and I'm not the only one, and heck,
we are not even a huge minority. It's not some minor issue, it's a damn
huge issue, or more correctly, a set of huge issues.

--
Tom.