progress. but roughly.

------------------------------------

-Regards, Hermet-

-----Original Message-----
From: "David Seikel"<onef...@gmail.com>
To: <enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
Sent: 2014-08-25 (월) 16:43:12
Subject: Re: [E-devel] [EGIT] [core/efl] master 01/02: Evas: 3D: Introducing 3D
scene rendering features

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:20:11 +0900 (KST) ChunEon Park
<hermet>@naver.com> wrote:

> hi, it's been a little busy to read the mails.
>
> You can check the  progress of the evas 3d here phab.
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/evas_3d_todo/

Those numbers in parenthesis at the end of most items, what are they?
Are the percentages completion percentage?

> Im paying less attention on evas 3d at this moment since im focuing
> on the enventor more than,  for tizen 2.3 support. Maybe i can go
> back to Evas 3D (in or after september) Im supposing evas 3d has it's
> own file format that optimized to be read/written with eet. 1 ~ 2
> Ukraine engineers're working for supporting eet import/export
> currently, you can convert any kind of formats to evas 3d format
> unless design tool such as blend3d, max, mayal lightware support
> them. And current model file loader infra is incomplete, if evas 3d
> goes bigger, the infra should be extended like the evas image
> loaders. and you can put your favorite loaders as one plugin. And at
> this moment, I didn't see your demos, but more examples are welcome.

I can move my example into elm's src/examples directory if you like.

http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?id=8fda63173063e03e1d48c8b026ecf8b94298162c

https://github.com/onefang/meta-impy/tree/mesh/linden/indra/mimesh/libg3d-0.0.8