Hi D2,
Yes, you are absolutely right.
If so, Jaehyun Cho really need to get a general commit access :)

He has been contributed EFL and Elementary for a long time.
He has shown his passion and ability as well.
Enventor is just what he mostly focuses on. It is not the only repository
that he has contributed.
So he still is worthy of having a general commit access.

Anyhow, I agree with having a separate permission for repos but we don't
need that yet until someone really needs a commit access for a specific
repo.

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo.