On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Leif Middelschulte
<leif.middelschu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Am 08.04.2016 um 22:19 schrieb Cedric BAIL <cedric.b...@free.fr>:
>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Andreas Volz <li...@brachttal.net> wrote:
>>> as I'm so happy I managed to port my OpenInfotainment In-Car prototype
>>> software to Raspberry Pi 2 here are some photos:
>>>
>>> https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3wpqTeeGOAHUVlOT3VuMmdyeWc&usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Everything depends on EFL and E20 itself. All processes are connected
>>> with DBus. I used libosmscout for the navigation map and cairo in an
>>> evas canvas to draw it. The GUI CPU load of the prototype is ok for
>>> the Raspi, so I could continue with the feature development. :-)
>>
>> That's cool. Maybe that will get someone motivated to actually finish
>> eglfs support for RPi :-)
>
> What's the state here? I know somebody who might be interested. How complex,
> do you think, is the remaining work?

Not to big in evas backend (There is still work going on in merging
ecore_fb libinput support, but that's another story). Basically the
idea is to make the hwcomposer code rely on dlopen (eina_module in
fact) and then add the same logic for RPi. The rest of the code should
already be there.
--
Cedric BAIL