I just finished my monthly wiki page update and thought it might be
beneficial to send out short updates about it.

o We had the usual updates for EFL and E following our stable releases
o The MacOSX homebrew port got updated from 1.14 to 1.18.1 (Thanks to Jayji)
o There are packages for EFL 1.18.1 and E 0.21.2 in Debian experimental
now (Thanks to Ross)
o NuTyX 8.2 seem to have dropped support for EFL and E? I can only find
packages for 8.1 but not 8.2. Can anybody shed some light on this?
o FreeBSD got updated from 1.16 to latest

Stefan Schmidt