On 14/10/16 10:34, Simon Lees wrote:
> On 10/14/2016 06:47 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>> Hello.
>>> Next time around you can drop openSUSE 13.1 (LTS), and add openSUSE 42.2
>>> (Links should be the same as 42.1 with a different number).
>> Normally I wanted to keep the latest LTS around (if the distro has a LTS
>> release). As far as I understand 13.1 is the latest LTS you have for
>> openSUSE?
> The LTS will go out of support next month and isn't being replaced with
> a traditional LTS, Instead the changes to the base system between
> updates in the 42.X series will be much smaller so its more like 42 SP1
> and SP2 etc

I see, strategy changed a bit. I will remove it.

>> I can add the 42.2 without a problem. Will do it right now.
> Theres not heaps of hurry there the RC will be out soon and the release
> in the next month, but theres no hurt in adding it now.

Right now the link still shows 42.1 versions only until you click on
unstable packages, etc. I will just switch the wiki entry from 42.1 to
42.2 once the release is out. Great to see how you ensured a up to date
release of efl and E in there. :)

Stefan Schmidt