On 10/14/2016 06:28 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
> I just finished my monthly wiki page update and thought it might be
> beneficial to send out short updates about it.
> o We had the usual updates for EFL and E following our stable releases
> o The MacOSX homebrew port got updated from 1.14 to 1.18.1 (Thanks to Jayji)
> o There are packages for EFL 1.18.1 and E 0.21.2 in Debian experimental
> now (Thanks to Ross)
> o NuTyX 8.2 seem to have dropped support for EFL and E? I can only find
> packages for 8.1 but not 8.2. Can anybody shed some light on this?
> o FreeBSD got updated from 1.16 to latest
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/packaging_status/
> regards
> Stefan Schmidt
Next time around you can drop openSUSE 13.1 (LTS), and add openSUSE 42.2
(Links should be the same as 42.1 with a different number).

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30