On 10/14/2016 06:47 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
> On 14/10/16 10:12, Simon Lees wrote:
>> On 10/14/2016 06:28 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>>> Hello.
>>> I just finished my monthly wiki page update and thought it might be
>>> beneficial to send out short updates about it.
>>> o We had the usual updates for EFL and E following our stable releases
>>> o The MacOSX homebrew port got updated from 1.14 to 1.18.1 (Thanks to Jayji)
>>> o There are packages for EFL 1.18.1 and E 0.21.2 in Debian experimental
>>> now (Thanks to Ross)
>>> o NuTyX 8.2 seem to have dropped support for EFL and E? I can only find
>>> packages for 8.1 but not 8.2. Can anybody shed some light on this?
>>> o FreeBSD got updated from 1.16 to latest
>>> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/packaging_status/
>>> regards
>>> Stefan Schmidt
>> Next time around you can drop openSUSE 13.1 (LTS), and add openSUSE 42.2
>> (Links should be the same as 42.1 with a different number).
> Normally I wanted to keep the latest LTS around (if the distro has a LTS
> release). As far as I understand 13.1 is the latest LTS you have for
> openSUSE?
The LTS will go out of support next month and isn't being replaced with
a traditional LTS, Instead the changes to the base system between
updates in the 42.X series will be much smaller so its more like 42 SP1
and SP2 etc

> I can add the 42.2 without a problem. Will do it right now.

Theres not heaps of hurry there the RC will be out soon and the release
in the next month, but theres no hurt in adding it now.

> regards
> Stefan Schmidt

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30