Hello,

> What confuses me is that you have
> * ecore_evas_object_cursor_device_set
> * ecore_evas_cursor_device_get

What's your confusion? Let me try to clarify things -
If you look the pre-multiseat implementation there were the following
functions:

* ecore_evas_cursor_get()
* ecore_evas_cursor_set() (This one is a short cut to
ecore_evas_object_cursor_set())
* ecore_evas_object_cursor_set()

When we implemented the multi-seat feature, we added:

* ecore_evas_object_cursor_device_set(): This is
ecore_evas_object_cursor_set() equivalent.
* ecore_evas_cursor_device_get(): This is ecore_evas_cursor_get() equivalent

We did not add an ecore_evas_cursor_device_set(), because we did not think
it was necessary.

I tried to follow the naming covention of the !multi-seat API. Should we
change that?

Sorry for the delay.