Hello.

On 03/06/2017 07:18 PM, Guilherme Íscaro wrote:
> Hello,
>

>> What confuses me is that you have
>> * ecore_evas_object_cursor_device_set
>> * ecore_evas_cursor_device_get
>>

> What's your confusion? Let me try to clarify things -
> If you look the pre-multiseat implementation there were the following
> functions:
>
> * ecore_evas_cursor_get()
> * ecore_evas_cursor_set() (This one is a short cut to
> ecore_evas_object_cursor_set())
> * ecore_evas_object_cursor_set()
>
> When we implemented the multi-seat feature, we added:
>
> * ecore_evas_object_cursor_device_set(): This is
> ecore_evas_object_cursor_set() equivalent.
> * ecore_evas_cursor_device_get(): This is ecore_evas_cursor_get() equivalent
>
> We did not add an ecore_evas_cursor_device_set(), because we did not think
> it was necessary.
>
> I tried to follow the naming covention of the !multi-seat API. Should we
> change that?

Thanks for explaining it further. My confusion was that I somehow
imagined that it did not follow what we already had there.

After your eplxanantion I can see that you just replicated what was
there for multiseat. Fair enoug. If we need new APIs they can be added
when needed. Just leave it as is. I remove it from my 1.19 pending list.

regards
Stefan Schmidt