On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:56:28 -0500 Robert Heller <hel...@deepsoft.com> said:

> Where is this argument documented?  Specificly, which Evas event structure is
> passed for an elementary button widget for a "clicked" event?  I would like
> to get various event information, such as the x and y position of the mouse
> (I know this information is there somewhere, since it is part of the
> underlying X11 event).  Can I just cast the event_info pointer to a
> Evas_Event_Mouse_Down object?  Or is the event_info something else?  Nowhere
> in the elementary docs for the button widget
> (http://docs.enlightenment.org/stable/elementary/group__Button.html) says
> what is passed.  ALL of the examples totally ignore the third argument to the
> event callbacks and *nowhere* is this parameter documented, other than in the
> Evas docs which just say that it contains some event specific structure.

the event info in smart callbacks is dependant on the object emiting the
callback - if not documented, then nothing is passed (NULL). so for clicked -
nothng is passed. other callbacks on other widgets may pass different things
and the documentation from memory states this in all cases (what is passed).