On Sat, 1 Feb 2014 11:03:28 -0500
Robert Heller <hel...@deepsoft.com> wrote:

>OK, next question.  evas_object_move() does not seem to be able to
>'move' *windows*.  I can't find either a elm_ or evas_ function that
>sets the position of a *window*.  Is there some function that does
>this?  If so, where is it?  Or is there some other magic that does
>this?

I may be barking up the wrong tree here, but window 'remembers' save
the position that the user sets to remember window positions for next
invocation of said window. Also, there are functions that initially
position the window per user pref (Settings->Windows->Window Display).
Does that help? Setting a window's position on a screen inside your
code kind of goes against whatever policy the user may have set. Is
that really what you want to do?

--
Regards,
Christopher Barry

Random geeky fortune:
One meets his destiny often on the road he takes to avoid it.