miércoles 7 de octubre de 2015 a las 22:17 Davide Andreoli escribió:

>> By the way, the Places module is constantly criticised for not playing
>> nice in E,
>

> I never heard about this critics... can you give me some more info? so that
> I can improve the module to meet different requirements. I use it everyday in
> E (without using the E fm) and I do not have any problems.

I have seen posts about this in the past, perhaps in some of the fora I use.
The
Arch wiki simply issues a warning about non-official modules, and from time to
time the AUR version would not compile properly, So perhaps I spoke too
strongly.
I do not that there are users who use it regularly. Mounting and unmounting
works
well in E19, so I haven't felt the need for the module.