On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 10:08:51PM +0300, Markus Törnqvist wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 10:48:01PM +0100, Peter Flynn wrote:
>Not to try to hijack this thread, but I just updated my home desktop
>e19 to latest stable on Debian Sid. USB sticks give me an unable to mount
>timeout error.
>
>Upgraded the work laptop earlier, gonna check the situation there tomorrow.

Took this up on IRC and checked the laptop. At home I have Mode: UDISKS under
the File Manager settings - here I have Mode: UDISKS2.

Funny thing is I have the udisks2 packages installed at home, I'm sure, but at
work I have the libudisks2-dev but no libudisks-dev, so maybe if I have both
at home this could be a bug that it builds against the wrong one? Any takes
on this theory?

The script I use to build this checks for /bin/systemd and enables systemd
in EFL if available; I thought I had this at home but if I remember the
config.log correctly it's only on my laptop that it enabled systemd.

Going to gather a ton of forensics, or the actual laptop, with me today and
get back if/when I have a solution for this.

--
mjt