Carsten Haitzler ha scritto il 11/12/2017 alle 01:00:
> On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 17:43:55 +0100 Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> said:
>
>> marcel-hollerb...@t-online.de ha scritto il 10/12/2017 alle 11:30:

>>> Can you check the output of mesonconf ?
>>>
>>> I think you have your libdir variable set to lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ no
>>> idea why, but debian & ubuntu default theire lib directory in meson to
>>> that value ...
>>
>> Looks like they do it in order to avoid conflict in multiarch systems,
>> see here: https://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/Implementation
>>
>> Maybe $prefix/lib/<triplet> should be included in the search path? This
>> way a default installation would work in any system, as even installing
>> in standard prefixes would end having libraries in the triplet subdir.
>
> then something isn't setting PACKAGE_LIB_DIR (and other defines) correctly...
> because this is what lets the lib or app find its modules at runtime. in rage
> put:
>
> dir_lib    = join_paths(dir_prefix, get_option('libdir'))
> cfg.set_quoted('PACKAGE_LIB_DIR'         , dir_lib)
>
> so it SHOULD be set right... so i am guessing e isn't setting these right so
> that it can then know the libdir is actually a 2 level thing (and what it is
> ->
> lib/x86... from prefix)

Well, I found out that E didn't do it at that time because I just
restarted it after building with the usual "killall -HUP enlightenment".
For some reason the fresh installed E did keep looking at /opt/e17/lib
to load its modules and didn't found them.

Today I rebooted and now it looked at /opt/e17/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu, but
as I moved them all it again didn't found them. For now I solved with a
simple symlink, but at least now I know it does the right thing, though
it didn't after SIGHUP :)

Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)