On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 21:42:30 +0200 leoutat...@gmx.fr said:

> On 9/29/18 4:03 PM, minimec wrote:
>
> > A long time ago there was a build script, 'easy_e17.sh' it was called I
> > tnink, that checked the project tree for new code and compiled the
> > components accordingly. Would such a script still exist? Or what would be
> > your recommended way to compile enlightenment from source?
> >
> Needs to install Arch. Some people may be interested, it works fine...
> Maintainer/packager, Raster himself
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/efl-git/
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/enlightenment-git/

yeah. i maintain those (poke me if something is wrong) - i keep the build
options at what i use and know works and so that means wayland also should work
with the efl+e aur packages (if it can work at all :) - e.g. won't work on
nvidia as nvidia chose not to use GBM like everyone else).

Carsten Haitzler - ras...@rasterman.com