Hello,

I have had a problem with kodi on the enlightenment desktop for quite some time and have had no luck trying to resolve it.

The problem is that kodi only shows a black window when it is in windowed mode. It works fine in full screen mode. It has been like this since about the time xbmc became kodi.

This occurs with Ubuntu, Arch and openSuse with Intel and Nvidia video cards.

Has anyone used kodi on their enlightenment desktop in windowed mode with success?

I have not had any luck searching for solutions on the internet.

I like to use kodi in windowed mode so I can keep an eye on other things going on such as temperature when using it as a media player without having to close the app or switch to a different terminal.

Regards,

Eric