Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 25/02/23 alle 12:04:
Hello,

I checked a debian user's blog, but it only describes the same
procedure and settings as my Tumbleweed.

In the Message;

   Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
   Date & Time: Sat, 25 Feb 2023 11:49:28 +0100

[MM] == Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

MM>  Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 25/02/23 alle 11:19:

[...]
MN>  > 2. list of pipewire modules and pulsesudio modules

MM>  The only pulseaudio module is bluetooth, same thing for pipewire.

I guess I was wrong, all I asked for was a list of all the pipewire
and pulsewaudio files installed.

It's a huge list and i don't know if there is a command which can show all the list. Do you expect something particularly?

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡    Masaru Nomiya               mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "A society bound by e-mail and mobile phones deprives us of the
          freedom to face ourselves and indulge our fantasies."

                                        -- Michael Crichton (Speech in Japan) --