Hello,

Sorry for late reply.

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [e-users] enlightenment audio default device issue
  Date & Time: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 11:25:26 +0100

[MM] == Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> has written:

MM>  Masaru Nomiya ha scritto il 26/02/23 alle 10:09:

[...]
MN> > I mean, I'm thinking that your problem is related to bluetoooth, but I
MN> > can't figure out anything from your information.

MM>  I don't have any problem with bluetooth. Now i installed
MM>  pipewire-alsa, removed pulseaudio included its bluetooth module
MM>  and still mixer doesn't detect the audio server at startup.
MM>  Reloading it makes it see it. The only bluetooth module
MM>  installed is now libspa-0.2-bluetooth and my bluetooth headphones
MM>  are still working.

Ok.

Please return the pipewire-related status to the status indicated by
debian.

Then reboot, and immediately after boot, do the following and show the
results;

 $ systedmctl --user status pipewire pipewire-pulse wireplumber

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡  野宮  賢                    mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "She continues to deeply divide opinion, nearly a decade after her
          death in 2013, due to her policies of privatisation, breaking the
          power of trade unions, and selling off public housing."

                                                      -- World Is One News --