Is Mozilla actually going to leave all users of ESR 52 out in the cold
at the "end" of the ESR 52 cycle? I *hope* that the non-WE extensions
will still be available in an archive area, like older versions of
Firefox are at "ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/".

(Even Microsoft hasn't totally ditched users of older versions of
Windows, just because they're trying to force users onto Windows 10.)