Agree that addons-dev is the better place for this discussion. I'll just
add that you can find the AMO source code in these repos:

https://github.com/mozilla/addons-server
https://github.com/mozilla/addons-frontend

You can manage with just the first one to stand up a site that looks and
works like it did before the launch of Firefox 57.

Jorge