We're not going to maintain an add-ons archive for unsupported versions
of Firefox, no. Some community members have shown interest in doing
something like that and we have pointed them to our API docs which would
enable them to do that. If anyone else wants to collaborate in such a
project, the dev-addons list[1] is the place to go.

Jorge