I've been getting frequent crashes since esr52.7.0 or esr52.7.1.
I'm using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 builds*, which use gtk2 not gtk3.

"about:crashes" gives "The address isn't valid" and does not appear in
"about:about". Has Red Hat removed it or is it newer than esr52 ?

* actually Red Hat code, recompiled by Scientific Linux.