From: Enterprise [mailto:enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Tanstaafl
Sent: den 17 maj 2018 12:38
To: enterprise@mozilla.org
Subject: Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] FirefoxESR 60 and Windows 10 edition 1803
Problems installing.

I'd never heard of Avecto Defendpoint, and after investigating, I see why.

A tool apparently aimed at Admins/Entities that think they need to provide
Local Admin privileges to all users - that can't properly interact with UAC?

Sorry, but my advice is dump the useless tool.

On Thu May 17 2018 05:44:29 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), William Spratt