On 2/28/21 2:19 PM, Thane K. Sherrington wrote:
There used to be a "Simplify page" that really improved printing websites.  I can't find that in the new system. Also, I can't find a way to print specific pages such as 1,3, and 10 or 5 to 15.

"print specific pages" can be reached with the "Print using systen dialog" option

Thane K. Sherrington

Computer Connection, Ltd. ...taking the mystery out of computers since 1982.
Winner of the 2012 Ian Spencer - Excellence in Business Award
*Thanks for making us the Reader's Choice Best Computer Store in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!*
95 College St., Antigonish,
NS B2G 1X6
902-863-3361 (phone)
902-863-2580 (fax)