On 3/18/21 1:36 PM, Eddie Rowe wrote:
Our organization has not yet adopted OneDrive, but I have begun setting up the group policy to see what it can do.  I do not see a way to specify other folders on the PC to backup other than the option to redirect Documents, Desktop and Picture.  Unless I am overlooking something I don’t believe you can sync things as simply as checking a box in OneDrive.

Just thinking out loud here, but you could have a scheduled task that runs when the employee logs onto the PC that copies over items from the Firefox profile over to the OneDrive folder structure.  I have setup scheduled tasks like this in the past so that PST files were copied to a network location so the employee could not forget to backup those pesky PSTs.

Maybe a better option is to run your own sync server https://github.com/mozilla-services/syncserver and schedule that server database to ba backed up to OneDrive with some frequency.

*From:*Enterprise <enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org> *On Behalf Of *Verstraete, John
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 10, 2021 9:23 AM
*To:* enterprise@mozilla.org
*Subject:* [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox and OneDrive

    I am looking for a way to sync me Firefox profile with OneDrive, I
    know that there is a sync service inside Firefox and can be used in
    the same manner as OneDrive but it is company policy we use OneDrive
    for these purposes. One of the largest reasons why we want to use
    this feature is of course have users retrieve their settings no
    matter which pc they logon to but also during pc refreshes it allows
    for a faster turnaround when all user data is stored into one cloud
    service.

    I have read articles on add-ons and extensions that can be installed
    but this doesn’t seem like a good fit, it would be nice to be able
    to natively configure Firefox to sync profiles with OneDrive. Has
    anyone done this or is it possible, if it is not possible is it in
    the works to make it possible?