"Harry (lists)"  wrote:

>> Now we're way way off topic.... I'll try not to post on this one any more...
>
> Good point - where would be a good place to take this kind of discussion.

I've been enjoying this discussion, so I hope that if someone does know
where it should be taking place (I'm certainly willing to admit it doesn't
have much if anything to do with entourage!), they'll post the appropriate
forum here so I can go listen to the rest of your conversations. As of now,
you've definitely convinced me to hold off on OSX until I have, at the
least, more free time! I appreciate that.

--
Jan Martel in Davis, CA
Pismo PB, OS 9.1