A friend of mine swears that Kodak makes the CMOS full frame image sensors for Canon. He says that Kodak's image sensors are the best in the world.

I always thought that in the EOS DSLRs the image sensors are made by Canon. The only definitive info I can find is in the 20D White Pages where it states that the image sensor is CMOS made by Canon.

Can anybody straighten us out?

BTW he also says Nikon uses Kodak sensors.......

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )