I mentioned two benefits I can see to Array.of over []-literals here:

    https://twitter.com/#!/littlecalculist/status/89854372405723136

1) With Array.of you know you aren't going to accidentally create holes, and

2) if you're passing it to a higher-order function you know you aren't going to
trip over the single-uint32-arg special case.

That said, the "readability" story you and I tweeted about is not so compelling
given that, in the first-order usage pattern an array-literal is strictly more
readable. So a longer name like Array.fromElements or something might be okay.

Dave