Errr that only applies to private properties that manifest in public
results, as @construct and @call were described. In other cases the private
name I would guess is simply not enforceable because there's no direct link
between the private property and the outside world that has to be enforced.
The shows a flaw of linking a private property with a predictable
observable result.