On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:31 PM, Brandon Benvie
<bran...@brandonbenvie.com> wrote:
> Errr that only applies to private properties that manifest in public
> results, as @construct and @call were described. In other cases the private
> name I would guess is simply not enforceable because there's no direct link
> between the private property and the outside world that has to be enforced.
> The shows a flaw of linking a private property with a predictable observable
> result.

The private name proposal has the ability to create ordinary unique
names (same basic functionality, but enumerable and passed directly to
proxies), right?  Obviously all the names used in the standard library
should be merely unique, not private, as you're not attempting to hide
anything, just prevent accidental name clashes.

~TJ