Rick, that big bold thing is what mislead to me ... *This proposal*
I thought was referred to the page, the one showed in that page ...


On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Rick Waldron <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Andrea Giammarchi <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> yes, I should have checked the specs but that page should be either
>> updated or removed.
>>
>
> No, you should just read the spec and if you find yourself at the page you
> linked to, in big bold letters at the top:
>
> *This proposal has progressed to the Draft ECMAScript 6 Specification,
> which is available for review here: 
> specification_drafts<http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:specification_drafts>.
> Any new issues relating to them should be filed as bugs at
> http://bugs.ecmascript.org*
>
>
>
>> Anyway you still didn't convince me generators were needed at all there,
>> neither that I can "simply shim iterators" 'cause this makes generators
>> pointless in first place if it was so easy to polyfill ... which is not.
>>
>> The polyfill gonna grow in size for no concrete reason now, can I at
>> least ask if current specs about Maps, Sets, and WeakMaps are final?
>>
>
> Polyfills don't decide the fate of the future.
>
>
> Rick
>
>
_______________________________________________
es-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

Reply via email to