It may be a good idea to create a pull request for it if it isn't listed
yet (search "null propagation JavaScript"). I know there's a proposal
written out (I've seen it), I just don't recall the exact URL offhand nor
if there's a champion or not, but I thought it did. It could be one of
those looking for a new champion (that's why the bind operator proposal has
also stagnated).