> Le 13 oct. 2016 à 17:14, Kagami Rosylight <sascha...@outlook.com> a écrit :
>

> >IIRC the proposed syntax for computed properties was x?.[y],
>
> Yes you’re right, sorry :/
>
> IMO it still seems the syntax problem is the main reason why this proposal
> has stalled. If not, what is the problem here?

The issue with `?.[` is that it is considered as not pretty by some people. A
syntax that is at the same time pretty, technically working, and not confusing
is difficult to find.

Concerning your suggestion of using `!`: From a technical point of view, using
`![` instead of `?.[` may work only if you forbid a line terminator before the
`!`, because the following program is valid as of today (with implied
semicolons):

```js
foo
![42]
```

> I’m curious why this proposal is not even listed in stage 0 proposal list.

Because no representative of TC39 has volunteered to champion it.

—Claude