So, the group that designs the language that the world uses for building
web apps, cannot provide insight as to why they do what they do?  Smells
like bullshit.  Maybe you can expand on that part further?

Check this <https://github.com/tc39/agendas/issues/272> out.  It seems the
ECMA/TC39 group is closed to the public.

I'm just trying to make this easier for everyone...

This reminds me of our government, who writes laws so dense even the
lawmakers don't read them.  And then they expect everyone to abide by
them.  It's *somewhat* understandable (given the complexity of life).  Yet,
there's an easy/obvious solution:  summarize, organize, and simplify.  The
law/specifications can be complex and simple, at the same time.  And I feel
like it's the responsibility of those who understand it the best to
accurately reduce the complexity into simpler form.

This process (organizing, summarizing, simplifying) is the ultimate key to
life.  Science, education, content, knowledge... Sometimes we do this, but
it can always be done better.

Have we taken JavaScript knowledge, and organized, summarized, and
simplified it to its purest form?  Absolutely not.  Not even close.

In some areas of JS development (such as module management (dep mgmt,
*best* solutions
that we have, are *severely broken*, *have been broken for decades*, and *TC39
isn't concerned with*.  That sounds like a problem to me.  I'm sure
everyone here would like to argue with me about this.  The point is to
realize where these areas *can be better*, and *make them better*.  Not to
argue about why they're not broken... Duh.

But, it seems like we need a new umbrella organization that's allowed to
discuss the entire picture.  Hahaha... it's so stupid.  "Don't talk about
that here."  "That's not a problem, you're the problem."  So much broken.