I did help you. I answered your question: I said async functions are
preferable over all the other alternatives. And I said others can weigh in
with their own perspective if they disagree. Of course TC39 justifies their
decisions: but it's left up to us, as the developers, to find out what the
best way is. For example, I use "const" almost everywhere, but nobody at
TC39 told me to do that: they just introduced it and explained the
reasoning for its introduction. The same with boolean expressions: I use
things like `car && car.drive()` instead of `if(car) car.drive()` but
nobody told me to do so: I just find it terser.