Hello Simone,

Do you want to use Codegeneration (RTAILAB od HART) for realtime task?

If you want to use it during simulation time in scicos and if you use only only one slave you can build a block based on ethercat cstruct and the C-Function Block in Scicos.

I am develloping the EtherCos project where you can load XML-Files to configure the slaves, use it in XCos ans Scicos and do Codegeneration for realtime tasks, that is what you want to do I think.

But I have to say it is not finished until now. I am very busy at work so actually there is not much time to work on this project.

Greatings

 Andreas