Il giorno dom, 01/08/2021 alle 22.55 +0000, Gavin Lambert ha scritto:
> Why are you calling ecrt_slave_config_pdos *OR*
> ecrt_slave_config_reg_pdo_entry?  You need to do both things.

Hi Gavin,

I am calling both. `ecrt_slave_config_pdos` is called only when there is
at least one sync manager to configure (some node, e.g. EK1100, does not
have any sync manager) while `ecrt_slave_config_reg_pdo_entry` is called
only if `ecrt_slave_config_pdos` has been successful (returned 0) and
the domain is defined (should always be).

> (Although you can replace the latter with
> ecrt_domain_reg_pdo_entry_list to avoid a loop in your own code.)

Good catch, thank you: I'll check if I can drop that `autoregister_pdos`
function and will update the snippet accordingly.

Ciao.
--
Nicola