ComSource isn't a dealer but we are Linux friendly and we are trying to build our
Linux support skills as fast as possible.  We pride ourselves on being open to
whatever is the best
tool for the job whether it's Linux, Novell or even, shudder, Window$.

Most of what we have done so far with Linux are file/print servers and fire walls for
companies.  We would love to be involved, if we can find a need for Linux workstation
support.

Bob Crandell
ComSource Associates, Inc.
747 Willamette St.
Eugene, Oregon 97401
www.comsourceinc.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Voice:  541-345-0408
FAX:  541-345-0876

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/24/2000 12:22:52 AM >>>

I got my last desktop computer from Computer Systems West. I've been very
happy with their service except that they don't have any Linux
knowledgeable people in their tech-repair staff.

Can any one recommend a computer dealer who (a) will be knowledgable about
what hardware works with Linux and (b) will have tech staff familiar with
Linux in their repair shop.

Many thanks,

        Bob Solovay