You missed it last night when I was looking up addresses on my phone using the web
browser function and the business finder utility.  I can even get directions to
these places because the phone knows where it's at.  Mmmmmmm....  As I recall, it
was out-geeking even some of the hardcore geeks present.  Does anybody have a
retail outlet for high-volume sales of pocket protectors?

However, the finder means that I can ditch the scores of phonebooks that my wife
has hidden in various little cubbie-holes.  I mean, she's such a loser.  She used
to carry around a phone book in the car, "just in case I need it".

--Mike

--
Michael J. Smith [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2250 Patterson #25 Eugene, OR 97405