Actually, I was evaluating a Mitsubishi T250 Internet Phone awhile back and did a
write-up on it, including an unimpressive nmap scan. The bottom line is the phone is
cool for geek value, but for actual web usage it blows hardcore, even when using
google's special "webphone" wml pages. I used it whilst walking around Seattle awhile
back to try and locate a good vegetarian restaurant, after literally walking 5-10
miles and still getting nowhere, waiting for various slow pages to work, I gave up,
never finding what I wanted. It would be cool to use for a custom website though, if
you could design it smartly using the phone's mark-up language.

http://absent.org/gadgets/t250

(pardon the messed up website, currently redoing it)

jakob