Thanks Cory,

The web server is Apache on a Red Hat 6.2 system.

I thought of ssh but they will be using Windows98 and
I wasn't confident of their use of the command console
in Putty.  If there is a GUI that will work with SFTP
or SCP that may very well be the way to go.  As usual,
your comments are right on top of things.  They just
need a way to download and upload files and ssh is
already in place (I just haven't told them about it.
They are not Linux or command line savy).  If I can
set them up with a gui in windows it will be perfect.
Thanks again,

Dave