I do remember a website with a brief but clear description of it along with
coverage of some of Cedric's other achievements.  This was before the
Vectrix patent.  There was an EVDL member whose name I forget (member of
the British Battery Vehicle society, had an electric Scirocco, it might
have even been his website) who might be able to provide more details.

Chris