If you can find it again that would be interesting,

because publication before the Vectrix patent makes that patent void,

due to "prior art".

One inventor at a non-profit where I used to volunteer,

deliberately had his inventions for water-power ram pumps

published in newspapers and website articles,

so that someone else could not patent the same and

start extortinng money from people using his inventions.

Protection by publication.

Patent law is an art...

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist