Even more common is bad universal joints in the drive shaft. Check them by
reaching under the car and twisting the shaft by hand, you are seeking some
slack but just barely enough to feel. and not much. If you can see the
movement it is too much. Luckily, the replacement of the joints is easy and
obvious. Also check the tires for unusual wear patterns because a broken
belt in the cord of the tread can give the same pattern of vibration...

*Dennis Lee Miles *

*Director   **E.V.T.I. Inc.*

*E-Mail:*  *evprofes...@evprofessor.com* <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>

   *Phone #* *(863) 944-9913*