One thing to check is your non-drivetrain elements, although if you
get the vibration without moving in neutral it's probably in the
drivetrain.

The reason I mention it is that our car had developed a vibration at
the 58-60 MPH speed range, and it turned out to be rear shocks that
needed replacing.

Jay