From: Daniel Busby [mailto:busby.dan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:52 PM
To: Pestka, Dennis J; Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Vibration

I'd try balancing your driveshaft.  It's relatively inexpensive once you get it
out.  A local place in LA costs less than $70.

My '64 Spitfire definitely has a wobbly shaft, but I haven't made the time to
pull it out and get it balanced yet.  I stick to surface streets in the
meantime.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Pestka, Dennis J via EV