Denis,

Thank you.

It's all in the placement of the jack.  And the words chosen :-D

I read it a few times and finally had to respond.  Then with your
clarification I read it again just to see if I missed the frame reference.

But ya, jacking up the frame and letting the axle droop will work.
 Forklifts are great for this, and other fun things.

Brett  ;-)
(has only done it a few times)